Sunday, October 7, 2007

Kontera ContentLink

A wonderful opportunity from John Chow to allow smaller blogs to have another channel to make money online. I'm giving it a shot and I hope I my My Personal Finance Blog will be accepted.


Kontera ContentLink
Abstracted from John Chow's blog.

Kontera ContentLink allows you to make money from advertising without giving up any current advertising spots. Their technology reads your post and turns certain words into an ad. The highlighted words are double underline and an ad pops up when you hover over it. Normally Kontera requires a site have a minimum 500,000 page views per month before being accepted into the program. However, I have a partnership with Kontera that will allow smaller blogs to use their ContentLink service.

Fill out the application and enter “John Chow Kontera partnership” into the Comments field. The application is sent to my personal account representative. He will approve you based on your blog content and not your traffic level. This is a great way to use a service that is normally only available to high traffic sites.

Sign up for Kontera with John Chow

1 Comment:

  1. Zogley said...
    Actually, it looks like Kontera is letting anyone sign up directly now. I just did so today with a new website I recently parked at www.asiasmoke.com, and I'm probably only getting about 20 hits per month right now.

Post a Comment